Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Jr NTR is not enough for me: Item girl

Iranian item girl-turned-actress Maryam Zakaria, who is currently filming her second Tollywood flick opposite actor Rajasekhar titled Arjuna, may be balancing between her film career in Tollywood and Bollywood, but she hopes to act with Telugu leading men soon.
She got the golden chance of dancing with NTR in Dammu. She recently completed her Dammus chedule. When asked about her experience in Dammu, she said that it was wonderful working with Tarak, who is a top class dancer. “I always wanted to work with him. I am extremely happy that I got a chance to work with him” she said.
When inquired about her dream hero of Tollywood, she said “Even though I am happy to act with NTR, I’d love to act with Ram Charan Tej, Mahesh Babu and Pawan Kalyan as they are all talented stars and it is any artiste’s dream to work with them”. If her performance in Dammu gets good marks she will surely get chance to act with all the top heroes of Tollywood.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS