Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Dammu is not a Blockbuster: NTR

Reigning star NTR celebrated his birthday andclaimed it is strictly a family affair. “It is traditional and celebrated with family and friends” says the actor, who claimed the he wants to do films that enthrall his fans. “Keeping my fans happy is my motto and I pick my films accordingly” he says. After action flick Dammu, the actor will begin shooting for his next film Badshah with director Srinu Vytla whio has a flair for comedy. “Every scene will evoke humour but it will also have a larger than life script” he adds.The scion of Nandamuri clan drew good openings for Dammu but couldn’t turn into a blockbuster. “I am passionate about films and hits and flops are a part of an actor’s career”, he concludes. Hope his next film will give him the much-needed push as he lost out to Ram Charan and Pawan kalyan’s movies.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS