Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

The First Step to Become a Successful Blogger


Become a Successful Blogger

Blogging is now a very smart profession. You may also earn a lots from Blogging. But you may know also thatEarning from Online is not a easy task. There are a lots of difficulties in this way. But I hope you will be successful. I will share my experience with you so that you can be successful. Once I would think if I could earn something from online. You may know there are a lots of ways to earn from online. But I like blogging most from all of them. Because my blog will earn continuously if I stop to work. But if I work with www.freelancer.com, www.odesk.com or something like that, then I will earn only if I work continuously. The lifestyle is also so hard in this way. Because I need to work continuously there. And most importantly I will be paid once for my job if I work for anyone. But in blogging I may be paid for thousands of time if I can provide the best content for the visitors. I heard about some other site from where you can earn a little by clicking on their ads. The name of

What do you like to do?
At first you need to decide that what do you want to do. What do you like to do? I know know some people who have completed their graduation on Physics and working as a teacher of Bangla Department. Is it fair? So you have to decide carefully that what you will do. Think first that which subject do you like most. It may be movies, games, programming etc. But no problem there are must some guys who will visit your blog. This is the fact. You have to provide something through your blog so that the visitor visit your blog. Remember the more visitors are equal to the more opportunity of earning from online. Never decide any subject what is unknown to you or in which you have no interest. Because then you won't fail to write more for you blog's visitors. Choosing a subject for blogging is seriously important for a blogger. So find out the best subject for blogging.

Niche Market

You have to also think about the Niche Market. Your chosen subject should have to a Niche Market in the world. You have to understand about the demand of others. You may join some forum according to your choice to know that how much successful is others and what is finding the rest. There you will see that some people has asked for help. Then you may write on that subject in your blog. Thus you can make your blog more helpful to others. Never choose a unpopular subject for your blog.
Lets make a Blog
Hope you have decided to make a blog and you have chosen a Subject also. Now the time to make a blog. You may make a blog like me if you have a Google Account. Blogging in Google Platform is so easy and secured also. You may think that there will be something extra with your blog's URL(Universal Resource Locator). Yes Google will add an extra word blogspot with your blog's URL. But nothing is problem with this word. My blog address is yet tollywoodteasers.blogspot.com and I am earning also. So make your own blog with Google if you want or you may decide to buy a domain from other. Then your blog's address will be www.blogname.com
Hope I will write more about blogging in my next post. I am trying to provide you a guideline in my own words so that you can make your own blog and earn from online easily. I am not a professional writer. I am only trying to write something from my experience. I will continue my writing if you like and if you express your views as comment. Please comment something to inspire me.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS