Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

I always think about my fans !! NTR

Dashing young hero A1 star NTR has huge fan following. He says, “Whenever I take up any new project, I always think about my fans. There should be some elements that should impress them. I have to convince them with my work”. He is getting ready for the shooting of “Baadshah”. Ace director Srinu Vaitla is the director. Bandla Ganesh is the producer. Speaking about the film NTR says, “This film is fully entertaining. All scenes are hilarious. Everyone in the industry has high expectations of the film. I hope the movie will reach up to the expectations. I am looking for different stories. My earlier films like Brindavanam, Adurs, Dammu are different stories. I am obliged to my fans for their continuous support and encouragement. I am totally concentrating on acting. If the chosen characters are unique, I will be successful in satisfying everyone”.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS