Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Puri confirms that ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’ is on !!

There were rumours that Puri -Pawan Kalyans combination was halted on net yesterday, Within Hours Puri condemned the rumours indirectly by putting a video on his twitter stating that “I have narrated the story of ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’ impressed with the narration of the story on Wednesday night (Yesterday), Pawan gave a long tight hug and told to me that ‘It’s a hair-raising experience’. I was thrilled to see an excited Pawan and It’s the same experience for me as well. Pawan said he is feeling extremely proud to act in this film. It’s the biggest compliment, as the sole reason for doing this film is Pawan Kalyan. He didn’t sleep the whole night after hearing the story, and I couldn’t sleep as well because of the excitement and encouragement he gave to me. I’m getting a lot of calls enquiring about our film, especially after the release of ‘Gabbar Singh’. Don’t worry, get ready for Oct 18 – ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’!” he said.

It Seems web media is playing a vital role in dragging celebrities to react as it did with Ram Charan too…so, Folks get ready for one more Damaka from Pawan Kalyan.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS