Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Sunil completes his century

Image Description hereSunil’s completes his century. Well its at box office and not in cricket. Sunil starrer ” Poola Rangadu” is completing 100 days run tommorow. Director Veerabhadram has expressed his happiness over the success of the film. The film made by Acchi Reddy under Max India banner is presented by RR Movie Makers.

” This is a second hit for me after Aha Naa Pellanta.Its Sunil’s versatility and hard work that helped this film succeed. Sunil took lot of pain in building six pack and show it right way during climax. His dances also made audience sit through. Iam very happy for the success and I thank my producers for being with me and trusting me” Said Veerabhadram.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS