Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Unwanted Sex with my Boss (sex story by sri Vani)

Hi to all!
This is my first post here in this awesome site.This story happened just 2 months back. Let me first introduce my self.. I am sree vaani, a widow with 2 baby girls.I'm from hyderabad. I completed my studies with b.com.after studies I got married. Just one year back I lost my husband in accident. So to run a family I joined in a job. The nature of the job is net center incharge..the boss of my net center is very rich. He has lot of business. This is his 1st business that’s why he did't closed this business. Now he is very rich men. He has lot of business because of that he has lot of contacts with very high society people.

Coming to me I am very fair with good looking with avg body. Generally people are always jealousy about my boobs.because my boobs are very big. I never wear bra also so imagine how much they r big. Men will die for that.ok coming to the main part. Two months back due to some urgent work my boss kept Rs.20000 in net center and he went out. I kept that money in my desk and I went for lunch. After coming from lunch my boss came and asked me to give Rs.20000.when I opened I was shocked and I am almost in conscious mood. Cause there is no money in the desk. My boss asked me come to the room (there we have a small office room). After going into the room my boss shouted on me and felt doubt on me. I told the truth but he is not in a mood to listen. He gave me 2 days time and asked me to give it back other wise he will complain to police. I was shocked to that. I begged him but he did’t bother my words.

I went to house and thought how to pay his Rs.20,000.I am not in a position to pay that amount. I sold my gold and I got only Rs.5000.so I am in a tension how to pay that amount. So I decided to ask some solution only my boss. So I went to the office the next day but my boss didn’t came on that day. So I went to his guesthouse and told the situation. He didn’t show mercy and to my surprise he asked me to sleep with him whenever he wants. I didn’t agree for that. But finally I agreed for that because I have no other chance.

So he asked me to stay with him on the next day. And he also told me how to dress up. Next day I told to my mother I am not coming to house tonight and went to the guesthouse. There I changed the my dress according to his desire. I wear white saree with all white combination. He came and bought some flowers and kept in my hair. And asked me to close the door.

After that he came to me and asked me what I want. I just asked him whatever u want u can do don’t ask me because I am not doing this with my heart. But he did’t bother about my happiness and willingness and just ordered me to do what ever he told.

I went to kitchen to drink water he came with me and hugged me from back. And hugged me and kissing me like dog in the kitchen only. He removed my pallu and pressed my boobs like aatta.i asked him please don’t do in that way if any thing happens to my jacket Its difficult to me to go home. But he is not in a mood to bother this. Later he took me to bedroom and pressing all my body and I am getting pain and shouting but he is feeling happy with my shouts. In that process he cutted my jacket in pieces and removes my saree.i am with naked boobs and Lange only. After some kisses and hugging he removed my Lange and I am in full naked.

He is shouting like mad man and kissing and chewing my boobs.i got pain and shouting. He done in the same way for abt 20 min and then released my boobs.by that time my boobs become bigger and by seeing this he become mad. He become naked and kept his Lund in my mouth directly. This is the 1st time that a men Lund is in my mouth. He is giving stokes in my mouth only. After 5 min he taken out and kept his Lund between my boobs and gave jerks for about 10 min and cummed on me and felt on me.

After taking rest again he kept his Lund in mouth and asked me to chew it for some time...meanwhile he is pressing my boobs and boxing my boobs.i chewed his Lund abt 15 min and then only it was erected and got ready for another show. This time he asked me to sit like a dog. And he kept his Lund in my pussy and he hold my boobs with two hand and he moved front and back for abt 5 min.later he increased the speed and moving very fastly and shouting like a dog. He done in the same way for abt 15 min but he did’t cummed and he still doing like a animal he did get tired but I am shouting with lot of pain and asking him please leave me. He is not in a mood to listen this. All this is going with out my willing and without my happiness. But he is not in a mood to notice all these things. Now he started moving very fast and I am shouting loudly with that he is becoming more erection. After 10 min he cummed in it and fall down and hugged me and slept for a while.

I will tell u the happens next in the next part.pls tell me Ur comments and suggestion on this. This is my 1st post if there any mistakes in spelling and grammar pls forgive me.pls send Ur feedback by leaving comments here..

Waiting for Ur replies…………….



-Submitted by Sree Vaani+

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS