Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Shakuni – a political spoof !!

Image Description hereKollywood actor Karthi, who won hearts in Andhra with Yuganiki Okkadu, Awara and Shiva, is coming to a screen near you with his political saga Shakuni. “I dislike repeating myself and like to experiment with roles and themes. I am thankful to the Telugu audience for appreciating me in various kinds of films. Shakuni is a political spoof and bound to enthrall viewers,” said Karthi. Karthi is fast expanding his fan base beyond Tamil Nadu and is gradually inching closer to emulating star brother Surya’s popularity. “He is far ahead of me, so comparisons are unfair,” he said. Praneeta plays Karthi’s love interest in the film.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS