Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Nagarjuna keen to do characters that suits his age



Nagarjuna is keen on taking only those roles which are suitable for his age and look.

Nagarjuna reiterates that he likes to do roles which suit his age and personality even though people around him believes he is still capable of doing the roles that he used to do 10 years back.

In a recent Interview he says "I think I'd be stupid or foolish if I think I can still run around trees and romance girls. I am beyond that age... I would look very bad doing that. It's not right. (laughs). Yes, people do come and tell me 'yeah you can still do it...' and I tell them "no, you can't do it... it's not done, it's over... the time is over'. I have to look at different kinds of scripts that suit my personality and my age... When people look at me on screen, it should be believable. Yes, Tollywood is still about make-belief, but somewhere you have to have some sanity in that. you can't become completely insane..."

Being a flexible actor Nagarjuna is trying his hand on different roles which gives his talent a boost. Doing different kinds of roles is a very conscious decision from Nagarjuna and it is part of his personality. He has always been this way since the early stages of his film career . Nag gets bored of doing the same things and he loves novelty. He is perfectly conscious about himself and knows what his audience expects from him.


Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS