Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

I am happy to work with Pawan : Tamanna

Milky White Beauty Tamanna in an interview to english daily said as follows
The producers of Mahesh’s film did approach me, but the dates that they were expecting from me were not matching with the dates I had. I was actually looking forward to working with Mahesh. I loved him in “Pokiri”. Unfortunately, our first film together did not work out. And then Pawan’s movie came along and the dates they asked for matched my schedule. I guess this happens very often with actresses who are doing three or four films at a time. The work schedule gets cramped. I might have lost Mahesh’s film, but I am confident I will get to work with him again. Right now I am happy to work with Pawan and Puri sir. This is the first time I am working with them. I am also working with Lawrence and Prabhas for the first time in “Rebel” apart from doing a film with Ram and Karunakaran sir in “Endukante Premanta”.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS