Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

Several heroes used to visit Tara Chowdary

The arrest of Hanif, personal assistant of actress-turned-sex worker Tara Chowdary has brought to light several interesting facts about her life.
Hanif who surrendered before the police on Friday told the media that several politicians and film personalities, including heroes, used to visit the residence of Tara for pleasure.
“I have videographed and recorded their sexual activities through spy camera and converted them into compact discs,” he said.
He, however, refused to disclose their names. “I have done whatever duty that was assigned to me. But she did not pay me regularly and used to harass me. When I wanted to get out of the job, Tara used to threaten me saying I would be fixed in a false case,” Hanif said, adding that it was true that Tara had trapped a few girls and forced them into prostitution.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS