Advertise on this blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

I am not worth one crore: Tamannah

Tamannah denies reports that she has hiked her remuneration to Rs One Crore. Talking about them, she said, “We should not take them seriously. There is no truth in it. I haven’t signed any new film other than the existing commitments. And I haven’t quoted the figure that you have mentioned.”
“The day I sign a new film and quote such a price, you guys will know,” she added.On her Bollywood entry, she said that she is yet to sign a movie though offers are coming on her way. “I am lucky to get such opportunities but right now, I am pretty busy with my South movies. I will enter Bollywood once I am well prepared,” she replied.
When asked about to respond about the tag of queen of ‘wet songs’, she smiled and said, “It was wonderful experience doing the song of Vaana Vaana Velluvaye, that was originally performed by Chiranjeevi gaaru and Vijayashanti gaaru.” Does she have any star in her mind to share screenimmediately? “There are many stars I have not yet paired up with. I am not dying to act with any star in particular. When time comes everything falls in place,” Tamanna, the milky beauty, responded.

Leave a Reply

    RELATED POSTS